2016/09/07

London Day 3 (OOTD)




Trousers by Eureka // T-Shirt by Adidas // Jacket by Bik Bok
Shoes by Adidas Stan Smith // Bag by Love Moschino // Choker by Forever 21






Back in Luxembourg, I wanted to share my last OOTD from London with you (as I had already announced on Instagram). No matter how much I love the capital city of England, the weather is really depressing most of the time (just as in Luxembourg). I wore this outfit for a rainy shopping afternoon, as I wanted to stay comfy. Still, the trousers give the whole look a special touch in my opinion, which was exactly what I went for.

I normally wear these trousers by Eureka with a simple white T-Shirt (as this one by Adidas), some sneakers and a leather jacket (see here). This time, I paired it with a simple jeans jacket, and I find it to give the over-all look a more everyday - grungy touch, which I quite enjoy.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig