2017/12/01

Life is short, eat that cake





I've recently had the opportunity to meet up with the lovely Margaret from Cady Quotidienne, as you've probably already seen if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter. We went to Peggy Porschen, a London-based cake shop that is best known for its colourful cupcakes and extravagant decoration, which is a good reason by itself to check out the little corner shop near Victoria Station.

It was the first time for me to meet a fellow blogger actually. Studying Fashion Journalism at uni, I've met quite a few people who have just started their own blogs to express their love for fashion and beauty, and to experiment with their writing a bit. Nonetheless, I've never met up with a person whom I've known through blogging itself, so I was really excited and nervous all at once.

If you aren't already familiar with Margaret and her blog, I'd definitely recommend you check her out right now. I've been following her for a few months now and I find that she really does a great job of translating who she is as a person into her writing. I find it very hard to find upcoming bloggers that have something new to bring to the blogger scene, put a lot of effort into their work and stay true to who they are and what they like. I feel like she is one of the few bloggers that I've stumbled upon that really incorporate all of that, which made the whole meet up even more exciting for me. 

So Margaret, if you're reading this: thank you for the good talk, nice laughs as well as taking pictures for me. I look forward to our next meet up! Much love x









What I was wearing ...

Blouse - - - QED London
Overall - - - Esprit
Coat - - - Comma

Shoes - - - Nasty Gal
Bag - - - Moschino
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig