2017/11/28

old but gold





One of the things I´ve learnt since I´ve started blogging is how to recycle your clothes. Not everybody of us has the possibility to buy whole new outfits for every single day, so sometimes you have to be a bit creative and do the best out of the stuff that you already have sitting in your closet. And I think that´s what makes the difference between a person that has style and somebody who follows fashion. Trends pass; style is eternal.





Everything I´m wearing in today´s look has been part of my wardrobe for a considerable amount of time, except for the tote bag and the beret. I´ve rambled on about this whole beret thing already in my previous post and I could continue for hours, but let´s focus instead on the fact how simple a little £12 beret and a 4€ tote bag can transform an old outfit that you´re bored of wearing into something new and exciting. I´ve bought the tote bag on the release party of the Luxembourgish band Austinn´s first album, which, by the way, is also available on Spotify. So if you still haven´t checked them out - what are you doing with your life? Give it a go, you´ll probably end up being just as obsessed with them as I am!




Jumper - - -  Urban Outfitters
Mom Jeans - - - Topshop
Boots - - - New Look

Coat - - - Comma
Tote Bag - - - Austinn
Beret - - - Topshop

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig