2017/08/27

1 day in London





I quickly wanted to show you an outfit that I wore in London two weeks ago. The weather wasn't too great back then ( as you probably can imagine ), yet it wasn't too cold. So I decided to go for one of my favorite T-Shirts from Zara ( see here ) which I paired with another staple in my wardrobe : my Mom Jeans from Topshop. To make the whole look a little more interesting, I went for my Spaziomoda blockheels, which are really comfortable by the way, and my little Topshop bag. Nothing too special I guess, but I quite liked it actually and am pretty sure that it's a look everybody can recreate and feel comfortable in.

Hope you like it and have a nice day!


T-Shirt - - -  ZARA
Mom Jeans - - - TOPSHOP
Blockheels - - - SPAZIOMODA
Bag - - - TOPSHOP

MerkenMerken
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig