2017/04/14

castle on the hill




In addition to my previous post about a little roadtrip that we did last Sunday, I wanted to quickly share a few more pictures aswell as my Outfit details. 

As I knew that we'd go for a casual afternoon, searching for a good spot to watch the sunset, I went for a very laid-back look with my favorite Topshop Mom Jeans, a vintage blouse by Anne Weyburn and my well-loved Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers that you have seen way too often already. To top the look up, I wore a little necklace from Topshop and my Roberto Cavalli flower print bag. It was a very sunny day so I went for a pair of dark brown Hugo Boss sunglasses aswell. In the evening, when it got a little more chilly outside, I threw a simple grey knight cardigan that I got from Topshop a few years ago. Even though it's not the most special outfit I've every posted, I quite liked it. Comfortable and cute, that's the motto!





Blouse - - -  Anne Weyburn
Mom Jeans - - - Topshop
Cardigan - - - Topshop

Sneakers - - - Adidas Stan Smith
Bag - - - Roberto Cavalli

Necklace - - - Topshop
Sunglasses - - - Hugo Boss

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig