2017/03/08

saint or sinner?


When I first discovered the online shop Subdued, I was sooo happy. I immediately fell in love with two pullovers that I had never seen anywhere before. I ended up getting both. No regrets! 
I wore one of them last Saturday when I went to the museum ( post too come ) and had to learn. It's the most comfortable and beautiful fabric ever, and I love the print on both arms (Saint - Sinner) and on the front. I find it hard to find a hoodie that looks somehow more special and still is affortable. Let's call this one a 'hoodie with a twist', which I personally am a big fan off.



So my focus for this outfit was to pair the hoodie in a way that would somehow elevate the total look while being wearable and comfy. I went for my favorite black trousers by Topshop and a faux fur jacket by Liu Jo. I then paired my new tights from Calzedonia (love love love!), basic Puma socks and my Adidas Stan Smith sneakers (sorry that they look so dirty). To finish up, I wore my favorite choker and my little necklace from Topshop, aswell as a mauvy bag by Furla




The weather was really crappy, so the location choice was limited and my hair (believe it or not) looked good when I left at home. So sorry for that!

I also just wanted to quickly wish everybody a Happy International Women's Day, and point out that I have created a Twitter Account where I will try to be as active as possible! So I hope to see and hear from you around there. 








Hoodie - - - Subdued
Trousers - - - Topshop
Faux Fur Jacket - - - Liu Jo

Tights - - - Calzedonia
Socks - - - Puma
Shoes - - - Adidas Stan Smith

Bag - - - Furla
Choker & Necklace - - - Topshop
MerkenMerkenMerkenMerken
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This fur coat is so awesome! Very pretty dear!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE BEST OUTFITS II

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I just looked at your newest post, and your photos are stunning! I love it!

      xx, Valeria

      Delete
  2. I love the fishnets peeking through your ankle!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that trend right now, too! Thank you, glad to hear that you like it:)

      Delete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig