2017/03/27

march favourites

One of the posting series that I try to do regularly are my monthly favourites post to show all of my new, most loved makeup ( and other skincare, haircare, ... ) of the month. So it won't be a surprise for you that I also wanted to upgrade my favourites for March ( click here for my February favourites ).

In advance, I wanted to say that this month wasn't really a very experimental or crazy makeup month for me, as I have more rediscovered old products and used lighter ones on my face on an everyday basis. So hopefully, you still can get a little inspiration out of this!


I discovered this handcream through a classmate who recommended it to me. Until now, I always swore on my Neutrogena Handcreams, but this Handsan Hand & Nail Cream totally changed the game. Not only does it smell amazingly and makes your hands the softest thing in the whole world, but also it only costs under 1,50€. So if that's not perfection in one tube, then I don't know what is.


I have this Studio Fix Powder ( in NW25 ) by MAC for quite some time, and even though I really liked it in the beginning, I somehow forgot about it and only rediscovered it again this month. I really like the matte finish and the colour currently is a perfect match for my skin tone. The only problem that I have with it is the thick consistency on the skin, which I nevertheless can prevent using a good moisturizer and a fixing spray.


May I present you the old and well-known the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara by Mayebelline? I don't really think that I will have to elaborate further on it, but if you still don't know it ... what were you doing until now with your life? I love it on its own for an everyday look, and paired with other mascara(s) for a more dramatic eye makeup. The volume and length it gives your lashes is really worth the + - 10€, believe me!


I still can't get over the fact that this Catrice Candy Shock Multicolour Highlighter ( in C01 Vanilla Love ) was only part of a limited edition collection. I love the marble effect and 'barely-there-but-still-dewy-cute' effect ( nice description, huh? ) on the high points of my face. The highlighter also was really really affortable, like all the Catrice stuff, and sooo worth the money! I really hope that they come out with a similar highlighter some day ( if they still haven't ).


The p2 Perfect Eyes refresher has not only a really cooling effect under your eyes, but it can also serve as a decent highlighter, which I use it mostly for. If you know the brand p2, you know how affortable everything from them is, and this little treasure is no exception to that. So if you're searching a good liquid highlighter or a cooling product for under your eyes, you totally should look into this one.


Last but definitely not least, I really rediscovered my two Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoothers ( in 020 Apricot Cream (the lighter one) and 040 Coffee To Go (the darker one) ). Both of them only give you a slight sheen with a little hint of colour. Also, I quite enjoyed how these could be used as nourrishing lipbalms aswell, so thumbs up for that! 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ein super toller Beitrag!
    Ich mag die Produkte von p2 momentan total gerne und kaufe ohnehin meine Beauty Produkte neuerdings sehr gerne bei DM.
    Love,
    Tori | https://abouttori.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke!:)
      Ja, ich auch! Bin allgemein eher ein Drogerie-Makeup-Mensch, und p2 ist gerade dabei mein Herz richtig zu erobern haha:)

      Liebe Grüsse!

      Delete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig