2017/03/09

clinique haul

If you follow me on Twitter (which I have for a good week now and am totally obsessed with), you probably have seen what happens when I'm entering a shop to look for an eyecream. Strangely, I have only chosen things from Clinique, which normally isn't my go-to brand, but somehow I was drawn to it this time. And so here we are again with a little haul, but which is dedicated to Clinique for once!


So first of all, I got the Clinique Sonic System which is actually a cleansing brush that vibrates and promises to give you a more glowing, even complexion. I wanted to try out the Clarasonic one for a really long time, but when I saw this one (which is around 80€ cheaper than the Clarasonic one), I decided to try it out. I haven't yet tried it out, so I'm not able to give you a review on it, but as soon as I have tested it out for some time and made up my opinion about it, I'll let you know.


To go with my Sonic System I also bought a cleansing brush which traded for around 30€. Personally, I find it quite expensive for a little brush, but on the other hand, the packaging of the machine itself says that you're recommended to change the brush every 3 months, so I guess that's an okay-price then. I got the baby blue brush, which is good for skin with imperfections (which is quite a nice word for my skin's current stade).


Uh, and before you ask : here's the reason I went into the store! I'm sure that 99,9% of you know the Clinique All About Eyes cream. I bought it for around 27€ which is okay for an eye cream in my opinion. I haven't really used a good eye cream before, but after hearing such good things about this one, I was sure that I would have to try it out.


And then, my personal favorite : this little Clinique Goodie Bag! I got it for nothing and not only does the case itself looks ultimately cute, but also the products are gorgeous. I love the variety that is offered and am excited to try everything.


In the Goodie Bag were not only the Clinique Pep-Star eye cream, that I have tried out once until know (and actually really like), but also the Clinique High Impact Mascara in black (which seems to be quite nice aswell) and the Clinique Chubby Stick in 04 Mega Melon (that I owned previously already in full-size).


Last but definitely not least, the Goodie Bag included the Clinique Pep-Start Exfoliating Cleanser (that I really hope that I will like) and a little moisturizing Cream.

I'm really excited to try everything and hopefully, I'll end up liking the products. I probably won't do a review on all of these, but I'll share my opinion on Twitter with you and will be doing a full-on review about the Sonic System. 

Until then, have a nice day!

SHARE:

2 comments

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig