2016/12/23

living in pullover (-dresses)







As mentionned in my previous Outfit Post, I'm currently living in pullovers. To change things up a bit, I began wearing pullover dresses. They can easily be dressed up or down (as for this look) and I love the fact that you just throw them on, and you're good to go. There's no need to search for hours an outfit in your closet, which is exactly why I'm so in love with them right now. Like, let's be honest: who has time in the morning to search for a top that makes the old skirt look cute again? Yepp, nobody. 

As already told, this is a really simple look. I chose to dress this pullover dress that I got from LaRedoute, with a pair of tights, my Adidas Stan Smith sneakers and some simple studs from Forever21. And that's already it! So I think that everybody has these few items so that you can simply recreate a similar look.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig