2016/12/04

daddy's pullover & jeans skirt







pullover by édéis // skirt by Zara // coat by comma
bag by Topshop // shoes by Liu Jo // earrings by Forever21






I guess that every girl on this planet has already recognized that men's pullovers are like 100 times more cozy that those for women. So I have become a real 'kidnapper' of my dad's pullovers (who's always searching for his pullovers, while I'm wearing them).

This outfit is based around one of them which he got from a brand called édéis. This is actually all I've been wearing lately as it's the coziest, most comfortable and warm thing on this planet and I'm totally in love with it. Because of it's black colour, I can pair it in so many different ways. For this look, I went for my jeans skirt by Zara, which is actually more of a spring/summer piece, but paired with tights, pullover, boots and coat, I find it totally appropriate as a transitional piece, too. In this case, my boots are from Liu Jo, and my coat is from comma. To top the whole thing up, I carried my Topshop bag with me, that I wear on every occasion I possibly can. For accessories, I kept it quite minimal with only a pair of Forever21 studs, and that's it!

Oh and in case you were wondering : my lipstick is MAC's Rebel, which looks very dark in the tube, but is actually a quite wearable colour in my opinion.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig