2016/11/19

(OOTD) Cozy Sunday Afternoon Walk








Pullover by comma // Jeans by Topshop // Sneakers by Adidas
Jacket by Liu Jo // Bag by Liu Jo // Watch by Skagen




I was in Munich two weeks ago, and I really wanted to show you these few shots that we've took. On Sunday, we decided to do a little afternoon walk (really cliché, I know), and so we went to the "Olympiapark" which I do really like. And as we walked by the street to get there, we passed this beautiful building with the high columns that reminded me of the ancient Rom. So I really wanted to take a few pictures of it, and show you what I wore that day.

As I've already said, I dressed for a casual afternoon walk, so my outfit wasn't that special on that day either. I wore a beige pullover by comma, that I really love because it's so cozy and warm. I paired it with my favorite Topshop Mom Jeans, my fluffy jacket by Liu Jo, and my Adidas Stan Smith sneakers that I wear practically every day. To top the whole look off, I took my Liu Jo purse with me, aswell as a watch by Skagen. And that's about it! Very easy-going, isn't it?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. love the bag:)
    https://zimmylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb jacket. Great look dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fur coat so much!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you sooo much!:) xx

      Delete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig