2016/09/04

London Day 2 (OOTD)





Dress by LaRedoute 
Bag by Love Moschino // Boots by LaRedoute






Every time I put on this little burgundy dress, I feel like D'Artagnon from the Four Mousqueteres somehow. I guess it's because of the sleves and the flowy cut. Also I really like the colour. It's actually anything like my other dresses, but that's probably why I love it even more.

As I find it to be a statement piece by itself, I like to wear it with my simple black cut-out boots by LaRedoute and my everyday bag by Love Moschino, and that's it. Quite simple, I know, but nevertheless I really like how it looks all together.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit <3


    https://andreaandcoco.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig