2016/09/02

London Day 1 (OOTD)





T-Shirt by Zara // Skirt by LaRedoute // Jacket by Zara 
Backpack by Zara // Sneakers by Adidas // Choker by Forever21 // Necklace by Brandy Melville






Back at it again! In what is (in my opinion) the best city in the world : London! 
I love everything about it. The streets, the pubs, the shops, the restaurants, the people, ... simply everything. I don't know why, but every time I come back it feels like finding my way back home. Strange, I know.

For our first day, we had great chance with the weather : sunshine and a blue sky, but without the really hot temperatures. So I choose to wear a A-lined skirt by LaRedoute, a simple white T-Shirt by Zara and my all-time-favorite jacket by Zara (too). I wore a pair of Adidas Stan Smith sneakers (which look quite gross by this time, sorry for that), and used my Zara backpack to stay comfy. To spice the look a little bit up, I chose this 90s-inspired choker which I got from Forever 21 and this silver necklace by Brandy Melville.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig