2016/08/02

OOTW in Vienna // Those Sissi-vibes on Tuesday














Sissi! I guess that everybody who's partly interested in History (or has only seen the numerous films on her person) knows how popular the Empress of Austria (XIXth century) was, especially for her beauty. Even though historicans suppose that she wasn't that pretty, happy face that everybody saw in her (or wanted to see in her), she lives on as a beauty icon until this day. 
For me, I think that this cult around her is mostly due to the films that I have seen as a child, showing her as beautiful and fun-loving as she probably never was.

So today, we visited one of her residences in Vienna : the castle of Schönbrunn. The garden and the many statues (which I'll show pictures of in a separate post) are really impressive. And I ended up really liking my outfit choice for that day, as it fit in quite well (in my opinion at least).

I love the dress by Babylon Collection ; it reminds me of some antique Greek goddess's dress because of the gold details, the pastel-peachy colour and the cut of it. I paired it with some simple rosy sandals by Vero Cuoio that have the same gold details on them, and my Gianfranco Lotti bag. As for accessories, I kept it quite simple (because the dress is a statement by itself already) with some earrings by Konplott, and (not to forget) my favorite sunglasses by Prada.

what I wore...

   * Dress, by Babylon Collection
   * Sandals, by Vero Cuoio
   * Bag, by Gianfranco Lotti
   * Earrings, by Konplott
   * Sunglasses, by Prada
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig