2016/08/03

OOTW in Vienna // Jumpsuit Wednesday










There are days where I actually really love to dress up, get ready in time and have fun playing around with different pieces in my wardrobe. And then there are days where I feel the need to simply put on a jumpsuit, and that's it. Today was one of those secondly mentioned days!

I chose a quite comfy jumpsuit by LIN Collection. What I love most about it is that I can dress it down really easy by putting on some sandals with it, or dress it up with some high heels and a clutch. For today, I decided to put on my pair of Vero Cuoio sandals (like seen in this outfit already) which are my go-to sandals for pretty much every outfit. And that's already it! 

what I wore...

   * Jumpsuit, by LIN Collection
   * Sandals, by Vero Cuoio
   * Sunglasses, by Prada

What is your go-to casual outfit for hot summer days?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig