2016/07/25

beauty haul (south of france edition)

Hi guys!
First of all, I wanted to apologize for being so rare these last couple of weeks over here. Due to school stuff and my vacation in South of France, I hadn't been able to keep the blog updated, but I have planned a lot for the nearer future, so I hope that it will make it up (at least, a little).

For today, I wanted to show you the few beauty items that I bought in Southern France, hoping it might be helpful for you (to see what's out there for the moment), but also to feel less repentant for buying too many things that I don't really need (again...).


BB CREAM (with SPF 15) in 04 medium, by KIKO --- 8,90Euro
LONG-LASTING EYESHADOW in 229, by KIKO --- 4,40Euro
LONG-LASTING EYESHADOW in 224, by KIKO --- 3Euro
CREAMY COLOUR / COMFORT LIP LINER in 301, by KIKO --- 3,40Euro
VELVET PASSION MATTE LIPSTICK in 302, by KIKO --- 8,90Euro
CREAMY LIPGLOSS in 102, by KIKO --- 3,40Euro


VAPORISATEUR in rose, by SEPHORA --- 9,95Euro
SURF SPRAY by BUMBLE & BUMBLE --- 15Euro
BEAUTY BLENDER --- 16,90Euro
EYESHADOW BRUSH in 201, by KIKO --- 6,90Euro


BETTER THAN SEX MASCARA (miniature), by TOO FACED --- 12Euro
MELTED LIQUID LIPSTICK in nude, by TOO FACED --- 20Euro


EXTRA DIMENSION EYESHADOW in Silver Dawn, by MAC --- 23Euro
EYESHADOW in Antiqued, by MAC --- 18Euro
CREAM LIP STAIN in 06, by SEPHORA --- 10,95Euro

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig