2016/06/01

don't grow up - it's a trap



   









As you may have read in my last post (which was a Zara Haul), I'm totally in love with my new bomber jacket (from Zara, as I already said). The colours are so simple and go with pretty much everything in my wardrope. Plus, I love the backside of the jacket, which says 'Don't Grow Up'. It was actually that slogan that caught my attention most, I guess. 

So, for this outfit I combined the bomber jacket with a really simple pair of black jeans and a black tshirt. And even though it's only a tshirt, a pair of jeans and a jacket on top, I felt pretty comfortable in it. Oh, and I'm sorry for always wearing the same pair of shoes and the same bag, but hey, I show you what I wear and I actually wear the bag almost everyday aswell as the shoes, so yepp... I'll try to wear some other shoes or/and bag for the next outfit (I won't promise it, but I'll try, deal?).

T-Shirt : H&M
Jeans : Zara
Shoes : Adidas Stan Smith
Bomber Jacket : Zara
Belt : Levis
Bag : Moschino
Bracelet : Pandora
Watch : Skagen
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Looove your bomber! I always look at it when I'm in Zara! xox

    www.xensimagination.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) You should buy it, I love mine so much and got so much compliments on it:)

      xx, Valeria!

      Delete
    2. I checked the website and I don't see it! :( would you happen to have a link?

      Delete
    3. I just checked it aswell and coudn't find it anymore... I found a similar one nevertheless, if you want to check it out, here's the link : http://www.zara.com/us/en/trf/jackets/bird-embroidered-bomber-jacket-c665507p3661539.html

      xx

      Delete
  2. Super cooler Look! :)
    Mag die Jacke voll.

    XX,

    Photography & Fashion Blog,

    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tolles Outfit <3
    In diese Jacke habe ich mich glaube ich verliebt :-D

    Liebste Grüße
    Swantje von http://www.swanted.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Sie müsste noch erhältlich sein:)

      xx, Valeria

      Delete
  4. I love the jacket but I can't find it online :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I know, it seems to be out of stock now... but you should check out the online section of jackets as they got a few new bomber jackets in that have the same 'vibe' to them:)

      Delete
  5. Looking lovely!!

    www.falifo.com

    ReplyDelete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig