2016/05/03

everyday make-up


I like my make-up to be simple, glowy and neutral on an everyday basis, and it should consist of a minimum of different products as I don't have much time in the morning (as probably 90% of people). So this is what I came up with!



Maybelline - Dream Wonder Nude Foundation 

QUICKTIPP : I mix the foundation with a little bit of a moisturizing cream like the basic Nivea Cream for example, to give it an extra glow and moisture.

BareMinerals - Concealer
MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder
Benefit - Hoola Bronzer

QUICKTIPP : I used the bronzer not only to contour my face but also to give it into my crease for some definition (instead of a second eyeshadow).



NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil in 511 Yogurt (on the whole lid)
Catrice - Longlasting Eye Pencil Waterproof in 100 Pearly Bird (in the inner corner of the eyes)
p2 - Perfect Eyes illuminator (under the eyebrow)
Maybelline - BrowDrama in Medium Brown 
Covergirl - lashblust fusion in very black




Maybelline - Baby Lips in Red
Catrice - Beautifying Lip Smoother in 020 Apricot Cream


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such gorgeous everyday make up! Your skin is flawless. xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig