2016/05/01

April - Top 5

At the end of the month, everybody seems to show what they loved for that specific month. And as I'm not feeling like doing a post with 200 pictures, I thought that I'd show you 5 items that I liked for the month of April.


Let's begin with some make-up items, more precisely : a concealer!
I barely wore Make-Up this month, but what I really needed was something to cover up my dark undereye circles to evitate that people would see how much I actually slept. And for that purpose, I really loved the Concealer by bareMinerals, which I applied with the 142 Concealer Buffer by Zoeva.


Staying in the same register : I also loved MAC's 'Persistence' Lipstick very very much!


I'd describe it as a true middle brown shade. And even though it has a matte finish (which I normally don't use that much), I actually really like the consistence, and am sure that I'll get a lot of use out of it.



My next favorite this month was the perfume 'Black Opium' by YvesSaintLaurent. I'm not very good at describing perfumes so I'll simply insert the official description of it :

'With a glam rock aesthetic, this addictive gourmand floral entices with notes of black coffee for a shot of adrenaline, white florals to instantly seduce, and vanilla for sweetness and sensuality. Playing on the incongruity between the bitterness of the coffee bean accord, an ingredient never used before in such a high quantity in a feminine fragrance and radiant white flowers, BLACK OPIUM gives a sensation of light-headedness, bordering on ecstasy.First there is the wake-up call. The coffee bean note hits you hard, jolting the senses. Next, it becomes softer and more feminine with the white flowers of jasmine sambac and absolu of fleur d’oranger to finish incredibly addictive and emboldened by the ambrosial appeal of vanilla and the woody notes of cedar and patchouli, giving a roundness, depth, and mysterious elegance.'

... okay, so for me it has a quite heavy smell to it but I really like it and even use it on a daily basis as I find that it's not too over-powering. Definitely worth a try!


Let's get to my favorite shoes at the moment : the Adidas Stan Smith sneakers. I'm normally not a fan of sneakers ... okay, I'll have to admit that this is (except for gym shoes and sneakers to walk the dog) the first pair of (real) sneaker that I bought and actually wear. *No hate, please* But yeah, I'm really in love with these as they go with everything and are comfy.


And now you're probably thinking like 'What the hell is this? A blanket? A carpet?'. Almost! I bought this thing, thinking that it's a really really over-sized blanket scarf, but actually it's kind of a poncho. But I nevertheless use it as a scarf (which I'll show you in another ouftit-post, soon), which can at first be quite overwhelming (considering how big this thing is) but it's so comfy and multi-purposed (as I use it as a blanket in school, or poncho if I'm cold, too). Oh yeah, and by the way, I bought it at Urban Outfitters in the sale section a while ago (so I'm not sure if it's still available, sorry).

And that's about it! What were your favorites this month?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig