2016/04/26

oh berlin, berlin

Scrolling through my photos on my computer, I discovered a few really nice pictures of my trip to Berlin from 2 months ago. A friend of mine had asked me to join her, as she had planned on looking at some universities that she was interested in, and so we went to Berlin for a few days.

Of course we have visited a few bits and pieces there, and I have diligently made pictures, which I wanted to share with you.



pullover/dress - Zara
overknees - LaRedoute
coat - LaRedoute
bag - Moschino




trousers - Zara
coat - Mango
shoes - Liu Jo
bag - (same) Moschino
scarf - unknown




pssst! for those who know Lena Meyer-Landrut (german singer) : her music video from 'Beat To My Melody' was filmed here


I have created a sort of guide on townske (*click to get to it*) showing you a few places that I find really cool and interesting, and that you should have seen while staying in Berlin. 

For those who don't know Townske : it's a website where people all around the world are sharing their favorite places in different countries. I've discovered it a few months ago, and I find it really helpful for planing a trip or getting inspiration, as you can find places that aren't in your typical 'sightseeing for tourists'-guide, but places that the residents would recommend for example. It's really easy to use and comes also in an App-form, which I personally prefer.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig